I'm an ultrarunner from NJ who writes code in NYC at Intersection. I'm known (in very small circles) for being the heaviest known person ever to run 100 miles in under 24 hours and for having run every day since December 2010.
- Podcast: We recorded an audio immediately after completing The World's Longest Turkey Trot for ALS in a "Special Bonkcast" episode of Ten Junk Miles. November 2018.
- Podcast: I was interviewed in a long-form interview on Ten Junk Miles in July 2017.
- Print: My thoughts on Fixed-Time Racing in August 2015 Marathon and Beyond. My section is on page 109.
- Podcast: Shortly after my sub-24 hour performance, I was interviewed on DFL Ultrarunning in April 2015 (links directly to audio file; my interview starts at 1hr 49mins.)
- Things I do for fun
- I sometimes write to this medium blog, typically about topics related to technology.
- I also have a seldomly-updated blogspot blog that's been going since 2004. Most of my running-related posts go here.
- I built a web site for The Rock 'n Roll HiFives, who are my favorite people in the world.
- I recorded a short video about my run every day in 2017.
- I've been to the highest point of dozens of states.
- I shot weekly photos documenting the progress of 30 Hudson Yards' construction. It's one of the tallest buildings in NYC.
- Social Media (follow requests are generally approved if I know who you are)
- ... and I have finished all of these:
Fixed Distance Races
Fixed Time Races